Monday 17 October 2011

My catrice cosmetics makeup swap with Nina carry (missnina2011)

Hey guys, so I contacted Nina Carry ( a fellow youtuber/facebooker/blogger) to ask her if she wanted to do a makeup swap with me as i wanted/needed some of the products that can only be purchased where she is from (catrice cosmetics) and she agreed to do this and she also wanted some things from the uk which cannot be purchased where she is from (Ireland) so i also agreed :), down below is the video of everything that i received from Nina :) Please Enjoy...I certainly did :)




Thanks so much for watching...
Please comment this post and follow my blog
Also
Can you please comment/rate my videos on youtube and please subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/user/sophieSfrancis

and can you please like my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sophies-Everday-Life-Page/163718263714310 (sorry its a little long)

Speak to you soon girlies/guys
Byeee
Sophie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I love comments, they make me smile...Have a great day :) xx