Friday 25 November 2011

My Most Recent Mini Beauty Haul

Hey everyone
I have a small haul here for you, Just a few bits that i picked up.
If you would like reviews or pictures or any extra information on these items, Please let me know
 (comment below).







ASDA George Limited Edition Shimmering Brush-on Powder : "no2 cherub"
(There are a lot more to this limited edition collection & I will try to get all of the bits from it....& will do a full review for all of you)



Sleek pout paints (from left to right) Lava, Pin up, Port
I will also try to get the whole set of pout paints as i LOVE them & I will do a full review on these for you


Collection 200 Cream Puff moisturising lip cream:- Angel Delight 4

I tried all of these in the shop & found that this particular one was JUST FOR ME :)

SO as the title says, this was just a mini haul...if you would like any reviews or extra pictures/swatches please let me know, I'll be 100% happy to do this for you :)

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own & i paid for these item with my own money


   Thank you for Reading

please comment on my post & follow my blog
also
can you please comment/rate this video and please subscribe to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/sophieSfrancis

can you please like my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sophies-Everday-Life-Page/163718263714310 (sorry its so long)

please follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/SophieSfrancis1

Thank you
Sophie
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I love comments, they make me smile...Have a great day :) xx