Monday 19 September 2011

Another elf order using 50% off code

Wow so where do i start....I've made ANOTHER elf order (now my 7th order), this order was also made with a 50% off code, and i took advantage of it :)
Once again i have listed it in my 'elf purchases' and again also...if you would like any reviews or swatches i will be doing so, either on here or youtube (once i build the courage to make the vids).

Cosmetics i have purchased...

Blending eye brush x2
studio stipple brush
foundation brush
makeup remover cleansing cloths
powder brush
eye shadow brush x2
mascara wands x12 (pack)
eyebrow kit in dark
eyeliner brush
eye crease brush x2
lipstick in gypsy- deep cool pink sheer
mechanical eyelash curler

I am excited to get this order as I love to see the delivery man with my BIG brown box
Thank you so much....
please follow xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I love comments, they make me smile...Have a great day :) xx