Monday 19 September 2011

Make up looks...Possible tutorials?

Hi everyone, I have been experimenting a lot lately with makeup and would like to show you what i have been creating, I will post pictures and if you like these looks let me know and i will be happy to do tutorials on them either on here or on youtube...



                      Red with black blending (white base) and black eyeliner


                               Yellow, Green and blue with black eyeliner

                                 


3 different shades of blue,with a blue liner (looks like black)

   purples/pinks/whites and silvers blended with black eyeliner and mascara
pinks/purples/silvers and white nyx pencil in milk and black eyeliner and black mascara




If anyone would like me to me to do tutorials please comment, I will be updating these daily so please check back :) Thank you
Please follow me xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I love comments, they make me smile...Have a great day :) xx