Friday 9 September 2011

ANOTHER ELF ORDER?

wow, i was just browsing through facebook and saw that elf has another 50% off discount code, this was for their 250,000 likes on facebook, This is so exciting so i had to just make another order (which is now my 6th elf order).
So with the wonderful 50% off code which is (250KFB for UK and European customers) & (250KFBIT for Italian customers) This code can only be used when spending a minimum of £25..
I BOUGHT....

Lip lock pencil
Lipstick in Fantasy- medium nude brown creme
Lipstick in classy
Lipstick in seductive- deep warm pink creme
Lipstick in Gypsy- deep cool pink sheer
Lip stain in mysterious
Lipstick in posh- deep cool berry mauve creme
Lipstick in voodoo- spicy warm red creme
Make up collections - 141 piece master makeup collection
Eyeshadow C Brush
Studio matte lip colour- tea rose
Studio matte lip colour- natural
Studio matte lip colour- coral

This was my chance to buy more of the expensive products which i don't usually get to buy, this was very exciting for me...

If anybody would like any swatches or reviews, I will definitely do this for you as soon as the items arrive...Just leave me a quick message...

Also i have made a quick blog on all my elf purchases...I will be adding these purchases to the list also (but please have a look at those, if you would like any swatches or reviews of any of those products, i will also have no problem doing those for you :)

Thank you so much for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I love comments, they make me smile...Have a great day :) xx